This patent pending 16 LED light plugs straight into any iPhone, Android or USB. No batteries necessary! Bleachbright ibright Smartphone Whitening System will have enough whitening gel for 4 applications (up to 9 applications). Simply use the LED light for 30 minutes and repeat for 3-4 days or until desired results are achieved. Refills are available.
How to use:
- Twist off the clear plastic cap from the syringe and replace it with the applicator tip.
- Place a small thin line of gel on each side of the mouth tray. Each side should use 1 ml of gel or desired amount (.5 ml is sufficient).
- Plug ibright light into your smartphone to power the whitening device.
- Place tray into mouth. CAUTION: Keep gel away from gums. If excess gel leaks onto gums, use a cotton swab to remove gel and to reduce the chance of experiencing sensitivity.
- Keep trays in mouth for 30 minutes per day for 3-4 days consecutively. If you experience sensitivity, reduce whitening time and increase the amount of days used.
- Remove tray and rinse with cold water. Place ibright tray in storage case and store in a cool, dry place.
- Remove excess gel off teeth.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Carwarra Rd, 43, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.